Вакансия - Senior Java Developer (SaaS, AWS) в Киеве
- от 133 981
Please provide your CV in English only.
Prodly is successfully developing release management and data management applications: SaaS services in Salesforce eco-system.
We are Silicon Valley-based company ready to expand our engineering team and share best practices.
The roles that are invited to join are to be Team leaders, Senior Java Developers, and QA Engineers (manual testing) reporting directly to CTO.
Senior Java Developer will work for the Back-end tech team releasing such projects as:
- Various platform integrations
- Data processing logic (general algorithms, security, performance, etc)
- AWS solutions implementation
We offer to our engineers:
- Well-developed internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly scrumban methodology
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- Really interesting and challenging tasks that require a thoughtful engineering approach
- Prospects for professional growth and development
What you will do:
- Actively participate in the technical design of software components
- Help translate requirements into technical design and tasks
- Participate in release planning activities and contribute to sizing stories
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable
- Analyze and fix moderate to complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your manager and/or appropriate team members regularly via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with Java
- Experience delivering enterprise-grade SaaS applications (desirable)
- Some experience with Salesforce, Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL would be nice to have
- Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems), such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Familiar with relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science of Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company, fast-paced startup
- Highly motivated and dependable, a clear communicator.
- Knowledge of English: Upper-intermediate and higher
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- International English-speaking tech-team ready to share best practices from Silicon Valley
- Flexible working schedule, friendly corporate culture, and good work-life balance
Пожалуйста, сообщите работодателю, что нашли эту вакансию на ГородРабот.ua