Вакансия - Senior Java Software Engineer to Canada в Киеве
- от 223 684
Senior Java Software Engineer (to Canada, 1-day hiring event)
All applicants for this role must be eager to relocate within 6 months to Montreal Canada and be open to being part of a 1 Day Hiring Sprint (planned for the 16th of April, 2021) as well as having strong English communication skills.
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioural signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
Product Engineering is an essential part of the larger Product team. We focus on technical design, implementation and delivery of complex data intensive applications which are mission-critical for our clients.
As the Senior Java Developer , you will be a part of an engineering team responsible for one of our products. You will partner up with the product management, design and other engineering teams to solve complex technical problems and deliver outstanding products to our clients, on time.
For the right Talent, this is a great opportunity because:
1. We are not a startup, nor an enterprise - so this is the best time to join as your contribution will be highly visible and impactful.
2. Engineering is an equal contributor to the company goals. Success in this area is vital, along with the other business functions.
3. We have small dynamic feature teams with short development cycles and dedicated releases in which you can promote your ideas from day one. We love competition.
What You ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience building scalable and reliable server-side web applications
- Strong knowledge of core Java, experience with any other JVM-based language (Groovy, Kotlin, Scala) is an asset
- Skilled in design and implementation of RESTful APIs for components in a service-oriented architecture
- Skilled in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Acquainted with frontend technologies and any JS frameworks
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
What You ll Do:
- Create backend with RESTful APIs for scalable and reliable web applications using Java
- Contribute to the analysis of product requirements, solution discussions and decisions on the implementation plan
- Work collaboratively with the other team members (plannings, technical discussions, status meetings, code review)
- Take ownership of the assigned features and tasks, demonstrating the ability to be autonomous and learn quickly
- Write automated tests for product features (unit, integration, end-to-end) to improve overall product quality
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
- Great relocation package and Work Permit Sponsorship for the candidate and his family (relocation to our main R&D center in Montreal is a MUST)
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high-performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be fast and efficient for the company AND the candidate.
This posting is for a very special model of our Talent Acquisition process that after initial discussions will move onto a 1 DAY intensive hiring sprint in which offers will be made the same day.
To get to be part of that day we will begin by explaining why this is such an exciting opportunity, followed by exploring with you the core factors regarding salary and location (must be open and excited by asap relocation to live and work in Montreal Canada!) along with core skills/knowledge and experience. You will then be requested to take an online technical assessment on the HackerRank platform, aligned to the core technical skills for the role.
We will then schedule you for a specific 1 DAY hiring sprint to deep dive into the technical and behavioral competencies required to shine in the role and our Company.
In the first half of the day, you will be assessed on your 'coding' skills (60mins), next will be your 'design' skills (60mins) with mini-breaks in-between. Assuming you qualify and are excited about the opportunity and our Company, we then explore key behavioral competencies in the final discussion with the hiring manager (All on the same DAY).
Finally, with "Thumbs Ups" from both the Candidate and Company throughout the day we will collect your documents and make an offer for you to join Behavox as soon as possible!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English. Our recruitment team won't be able to review the CVs in Russian or Ukranian. Please note that relocation to Canada is required, remote work for longer than the first 6-9 months is not considered.
Пожалуйста, сообщите работодателю, что нашли эту вакансию на ГородРабот.ua