Вакансия - Senior Frontend Developer в Киеве
- от 223 668
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioural signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behaviour to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
Product Engineering is an essential part of the larger Product team. We focus on technical design, implementation and delivery of complex data intensive applications which are mission-critical for our clients.
As the Software Developer - Frontend, you will be a part of an engineering team responsible for one of our products. You will partner up with the product management, design and other engineering teams to solve complex technical problems and deliver outstanding products to our clients, on time.
What You'll Do:
- Create frontend for scalable and reliable web applications with complex UI using JS framework and TypeScript language
- Contribute in the analysis of product requirements, solution discussions and decisions on the implementation plan
- Work collaboratively with other team members (planning sessions, technical discussions, status meetings, code review)
- Take ownership of the assigned features and tasks, demonstrating the ability to be autonomous and learn fast
- Write automated tests for product features (unit, integration, end-to-end) to improve overall product quality
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience building scalable and reliable web applications with complex UI (data visualisations, CRM systems, etc.)
- Skilled in HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Possesses a deep understanding of the reactive programming concept
- English must be upper-intermediate
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English. Our recruitment team won't be able to review the CVs in Russian. Please note that relocation to Canada is required, remote work from Russia for longer than the first 6-9 months is not considered.
Пожалуйста, сообщите работодателю, что нашли эту вакансию на ГородРабот.ua